Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Family Reunion



I am very happy. Today I've had my family (all my descendants) together for the first time in the same place. Amanda came from Miami, where she lives with her mom, to visit her dad for the first time. Her mom and her new family came to spend a week with relatives so Amanda had the opportunity to spend a few days with Ely and DeAnna and their kids. And coincidentally Jenny and Ted came from Boise to Houston for job interviews. If Jenny and Ted move to Houston then we will have this opportunity repeat hopefully soon and more often.

When I walked to the park with Amanda and Snoopy she told me that she liked Houston.

Ana, Mike and Aurora live on the same street where I live. This is a blessing that I count everyday.

God has been very good to me and I can tell by the blessings he pours over my family and me. And I am very thankful for that.

From Left To Right and starting at the back: Ted and Jenny, Amanda, Ely, DeAnna, Maria, Ana, Mike, Aurora, Madeleine, & Ely II.

1 comment:

Jesus Canelon said...

Que bueno que Ely tiene la oportunidad de que su hija Amanda este de nuevo entre ustedes (nosotros?). Felicitaciones Ely y que Dios te Bendiga a ti y a todos ustedes...tu tio: Jesus Adolfo. (Aunque no lo creas, te extraño!)